It is nice to Pay It Forward (in the absence of that Sixth Sense kid) and it is nice to make things for other people. Today I took Anzac biscuits to work for our team meeting, that I baked on Anzac Day. I could send some to you except that they were all eaten.
I am in this bloggy Pay It Forward thing via Sarah from the lovely blog Trixie's Table. I have stolen her instructions to paste below.
The first three people to leave a comment on this post will be receiving a small gift. Here are the restrictions:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. Whatcha get is whatcha get.
2. What I create will be just for you, with love.
3. It’ll be done this year (2009).
4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber. It may be weird or beautiful. Or it may be monstrous and annoying. Heck, I might bake something for you and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that’s for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something strange.
6. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 3 things for the first 3 to respond to your blog post.
7. Send your mailing address - after I contact you. (Be sure to leave a working email!)
It will possibly take the rest of the year for this blog to have 3 readers. Oh well, it will be fun anyway.